Saturday, April 13, 2013

Restaurant Overview of Bleu in Eco-friendly Bay, WI

Bleu Restaurant and Lounge is situated in Ledgeview, which edges around the East side of Bellevue and Eco-friendly Bay. The brand new restaurant can be found in Olde School Square, occur an old-fashioned country setting. While you walk in, you will see that Bleu is a brand open concept restaurant, such as the kitchen part. This enables you to definitely observe all of the cooking. The decor of Bleu is performed with rustic contemporary flair, and also the vaulted ceiling is included with a number of antique door fronts.

I'd dinner bookings for your evening, so when I showed up I had been sitting in a really small table that may fit two diners. The tables for clients with bookings are lined all consecutively and face the lengthy bar and kitchen. You will find many stools which face and run across the bar and kitchen for any more casual dining, and 2 large tables that chair ten for diners without bookings. The hostess offered me a cocktail menu and dinner menu.

My waiter soon came and was very personable. He introduced themself and proceeded to inform me the special offers for your evening. Also, he described, at length, the elements and also the process by which they're made. I made the decision to begin with the Lamb and Potato Soup for .00, as well as for my entrée I purchased the Butter Crumb Day Boat Haddock for .00. I had been introduced my cocktail, along with a linen covered plate with slices of French bread along with a side of plant butter. The bread sampled under fresh and airy. My soup was offered inside a bowl which contained diced celery, taters, gem barley, small ground meatballs of lamb, along with a couple of bits of fresh mint. The soup had a powerful flavor from the lamb, which gave a salty earthy flavor.

I wasn't offered or offered cold water i observed the other diners was not introduced any. I asked for basically might have water and was offered a glass water with no ice. My haddock was offered next also it looked wonderfully exquisite. There is a sizable fillet engrossed in an attractive golden crust resting and beside were two small oven roasting taters, one blue and something red-colored. Under my fillet were al dente fresh veggies composed of the mixed medley of eco-friendly beans, celery, brussel sprouts, and roasting cauliflower. My haddock was just right perfect, very moist, fresh, and flaky. The crusted bread crumb was melt inside your mouth buttery having a slight crunch, it sampled divine. Around the menu it mentioned fingerling taters, and so i assumed they have to have go out, however the oven roasting taters were scrumptious as were the crunchy textured veggies.

My service throughout my meal was very enjoyable my server was mindful and enjoyable to speak to. Bleu also serves lunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment